Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Leopard 10.5.2 Update Features

I think I really need to update my 10.5.1 to 10.5.2 because from the article I recently read, It contains some attractive things and support more "Apple things" like remote disc and wireless time machine using time capsule. Here is some sneak peak for 10.5.2 update I taken from babygotmac.

  1. Remote Disc Support
    This is the new feature of macbook Air because it has no optical drive. Remote disc settings has been added to 10.5.2
  2. Wireless Backup
    Time Machine can also use a disk connected to your Airport Express as a backup location. Maybe this can support Time Capsule for backing up file wirelessly
  3. Time Machine Dropdown Menu
    You can drop off Time Machine icon on your dock because now there is one on the dropdown menu bar.
  4. List view in Stacks
    I have written some information about List view in Bahasa Indonesia. But you can see the picture below

No comments: